Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Second batch, and they taste yummy

Last night I made my second flavour cupcake which was triple chocolate flavour. I choose this flavour because I love chocolate and when I found triple chocolate flavour recipe I knew I had to make it. It turned out pretty good. The cupcake was yummy and I would make it again it wasn't that hard to make it didn't take me long which was good. The cupcake was chocolate with dark chocolate inside the cupcake that melted when it was cooked and it had chocolate icing.

When my cupcakes came out of the oven once again I had put to much mixture in the pan and some of the cupcakes over flew so I will have to work on putting the right amount in the pan.


I was happy with the cupcake I made they were yummy and they looked nice to so I decided I would rate


  • Taste a 9 out of 10 because when u bite into the cupcake there was more chocolate inside.

  • Appearance 8 out of 10 because they looked really yummy

  • And easy to bake 8 out of 10 the icing took a little bit of time but it was worth it because it was the best icing.

I haven't decide which flavour I will do next but I will tell you when I decided stay tuned for more cupcakes.

9 comments:

  1. Come on! I decided to read a few blogs till dinner and the first one I come across is this!?! Why do you taunt me so! And yes, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a cupcake mountain out of every cupcake you have made for your number 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love the comment above. What an awesome blog Jess! I love that you are adding pics. Hmm - would you be willing to post the recipes too? I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats some very nice cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. make coca-cola cupcakes!http://www.cupcakerecipes.com/cocacolacupcakerecipe.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUMMMM!:D They look delicious! Thanks for adding the photos, it's great to see the appearance of them aswell!
    Happy baking(:
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh... How I wish you could bring them to school so that i could try it.. But I'm on a diet :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwwwwww, they look sooooooo good!
    I hope you enjoyed making these just as much as you enjoyed eating them!
    Good work! :)

    ReplyDelete